As holders of our client’s data we take privacy incredibly seriously. If you are kind enough to share your email address, or any other personal details with us, we have a strict system in place to ensure that if you no longer wish to be contacted, you will be completely forgotten.
Any new clients we work with, who we take details from such as passwords and addresses, are strictly held by them as owners of any folders, which are then offered as access to ourselves. We will then delete any access or folders which have these details should we sadly part ways with them.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on our website.
We may also collect information about visitors to this site, through analytics systems.
What information do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this:
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from us, enabling us to deliver the right services to you.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact to you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails aobout products, services, offers and otehr things we think may be relevant to you – this is only collected if/when you enter your details to our sign up form for marketing. If you enquire with us through our online contact form, we will never add you to marketing emails.
Cookies and how we use them – please visit our cookies page.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website contact page, you do not opt-in to receive marketing communications from us. If you choose to sign up to our Twitter tips, or through our sign up form, you will receive marketing communications from us. You will have an easy to find “unsubscribe” button within these emails, so you can remove yourself at any time.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties. If you request to be introduced to someone in our network, this will be the only time we share your details.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy.
We always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of the amethystpa.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites data protection and privacy policies fully.